Saturday, December 21, 2013

Duck Dynasty Flap Continued

   Today, I stand with Phil Robertson as a believer in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I find it very interesting, but not surprising how the world has reacted to his statements about homosexuality, bestiality, etc.. In the word, even Jesus talked about how if we believed as the world believed, they would love us as their own. The bottom line is they do hate Christians because we confront them with their sin.
    However, I believe that when we look at the United States and the world from a biblical perspective, they are in the grips of a powerful delusion. A delusion that has blinded the eyes of unbelievers for thousands of years. So, if we think that the flap with Phil Robertson is an isolated incident, think again Christians. I see more persecution on the horizon for those who are outspoken about their Christian beliefs. There was a saying that came out a few years ago and I'm not sure who said it, but it is this, "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." So, be prepared by studying your Bibles so you won't be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment