Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cut To The Chase

Hey, All,

     It seems to me it's time to cut to the chase. The more I read by believers in Christ, the more I am amazed., but I really shouldn't be. It seems to me that many believers are so surprised by the events of our times. Is it because we live in a country that is so blessed that we forget that persecution can come to our own land? Have we taken our freedom of speech and religion for granted? Should we not expect this as a believer?
    Those who follow prophecy understand that the things like Phil Robertson being chastised for stating his Christian beliefs about homosexuality, same-sex marriage, etc., etc., the Army saying you can't say Christmas, schools censoring words from Christmas carols, just to name a few are all a part of a society who has thumbed their noses at God, our Father, and his son Jesus. They prefer to go their own way, and so, they are reaping what they have sown. There is a saying that I came across a few years ago. It is this. "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth". It is very appropriate for the times in which we live.
     So, Christian, what are you supposed to do? We must speak out and expose the evil deeds of darkness that the Apostle Paul spoke of in Ephesians. I myself say, be courageous and strong.  Speak the truth in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment